Sunday, January 17, 2010

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel

Last week, I saw "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel." In this movie, they were trying to win a singing contest. They were competing against the Chipettes, the girl chipmunks.

My favorite part of the movie was the Chipettes singing. Their singing was like rock and roll. It was kind of funny when Alvin was in the football game, and he caught the ball. He scored a touchdown and won the game. All of his friends said, "Good job, Alvin!"

The scariest part of the movie was when the mean man trapped the Chipettes in a cage and wanted them to go in a rock band that they didn't want to be in. Alvin saved them by flying a remote controlled helicopter!

I would recommend this movie to anyone in the world who likes the Chipmunks, because it was really cool.

See you soon! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I just discovered your movie blog! I am so happy to see you are doing this. I don't watch many movies, so I don't know what will be good for Luna to see when she gets older. She can't watch movies for awhile now, but your blog will help us pick movies for her when she can watch.

    I'm glad you saw "The Squeakquel." I saw the first Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. There were some really scary parts in that one, too. Luckily, it had a happy ending. Yay for Alvin saving the day! Thanks for recommending it.

    See you soon.
    Love,
    Brian (Luna says hi!)

    ReplyDelete