Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Princess and the Frog

The very first movie Sarah saw in a REAL movie theater was "The Princess and the Frog." It quickly became one of her very favorite movies of all. Here is what she has to say about it:

"My favorite part of the movie was when the Princess and the Frog got married at the end. I liked this part because then they became friends and lived happily ever after. When they got married, it made me feel really happy because they got a lot of flowers at the end, and I really like flowers.

"The scariest part of the movie was when Dr. Facilier, a voodoo magician, was trying to get the Prince's blood. When they broke the necklace, he wanted to take the prince's blood so the spell would not be broken.

"The funniest part of the movie was when Charlotte said, 'The prince is going to come to the ball! The prince is going to come to the ball!' She was dancing around and leaning on the table and making the coffee fall over.

"The saddest part of the movie was when Raymond, the firefly, died. But it wasn't too sad, because he got to go live in the sky as a star.

"I liked this movie so much because it was new and I saw it in a real movie theater. My favorite characters were Prince Naveen and Charlotte. I liked Charlotte because she was funny and so excited in the movie.

Thanks for visiting me! Good-bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment