Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Up


"For Christmas, I got the movie 'Up.' The saddest part of the movie was when Carl hit the construction worker in the head, and Carl had to move. It was sad because Carl lived in that house for a long time, and the place he went had mean dogs.

"The scariest part of the movie was when the dogs chased Carl and Russell. The dogs had really big teeth and they growled and barked really loud.

"The happiest part of the movie was when they got Kevin, the bird, back.

"The coolest part was when all of those balloons came out of the chimney. I didn't know that the whole balloon stack could fit up that chimney. It was cool to see the house fly, because I've never seen a house fly before.

"I would recommend this movie to my friends. It was happy at the end when Carl gave Russell his badge.

"Thanks for visiting me. Bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment