Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tales of the Lost Guardians

The coolest thing about this movie is that it was in 3-D! Things always popped out at me, and it looked like I could touch them. For example, there was smoke, water, and the owl's beak that looked like I could touch them.
The owl hatchlings were really cute. Two owl brothers were also in the movie. One of them turned out to be nice, and the other turned out to be mean. He tried to destroy his brother, but he fell in fire, so the good brother won, but he was kind of sad, because it was his brother.
The scariest part in the movie was when all of the owls got in a fight. It was bad owls vs. good owls. The good owls were like knights, and they were trying to keep the king safe. In the end, they were able to keep the king safe--the good owls won! The bad guys all died. That made me feel happy, because that means the good guys won. Bad guys are mean, and probably would have hurt many more owls.
The saddest part was when someone stole the little hatchlings from their parents. They were going to try to make them fly, but they told the hatchlings to be quiet. The hatchlings were finally returned to their parents. Some of them got hurt, but none of them died.
There weren't really any funny parts in this movie. But, I was happy, because the kids were returned to their parents. Their parents really loved them! I would like to be returned to my parents if someone took me!
Thanks for reading "Cinema with Sarah!" See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment