Saturday, June 19, 2010

Babies


The movie "Babies" was really cute. My favorite part was at the end when all the babies learned to walk. It made me feel so happy when they walked, because they were getting bigger, and when you get bigger, that means you learn more things, and go on to the next step (like pre-school or Kindergarten). That's really important to me, because I'm growing and getting bigger, too. I also liked when the cute little baby from Mongolia accidentally peed in his bed. He was laying on his back, and suddenly, he accidentally peed in his bed! That part made me laugh, because it was so cute and funny. I also liked it when the little girl from the United States ate a banana. She kept spitting it out and putting it back in her mouth! Maybe she thought it was yucky, but then thought, "Oh, I guess I was wrong!"

The movie was about all these different babies--how they grew up in different countries. Some grew up outside, like did not live in "regular" houses, and some grew up in houses like mine.

The scariest part of the movie was when one of the moms squirted her baby's face with breast milk to clean him, but then she wiped it off and his face was clean. I thought that she would be spraying it in his face for hours, but she only sprayed a little bit.

I think that all children should see this movie because it was cute. It also taught us how to take care of and support our babies. It taught us about different ways that people live in the world. For example, some families had brown skin, and some had white skin, but they all LOVED their babies!

The part I didn't like was when the Mongolian baby's little brother was mean to him! He kept smacking the baby in the face with a towel, and made the baby cry. He didn't even care about the baby. That made me feel really sad AND mad, because that was really mean. You are supposed to treat babies nicely, like helping or snuggling with them, not hitting them! That is the worst thing you could ever do to a baby.

Someday when I'm a grown-up, I want to have a baby, too!

Thanks for reading "Cinema With Sarah!" Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment